IT Solution Sales Account Executive
- Starting salary up to £35,000 with uncapped commission scheme and OTE
- 23 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Access to our Bupa Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 health, financial and wellbeing support
- Tailored benefits platform - includes discounts on retail, gym and leisure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly employee awards - monetary awards given to top performers
- Long service awards
- Training and development opportunities
- Brand new city centre office location - including free access to gym, shower facilities, secure lockers for bikes and onsite café
Are you comfortable making cold calls, hunting for net new business?
Do you have a demonstrable track record gained selling IT services and solutions?
Have you delivered sales presentation to C level executives and business owners?
Do you have a good understanding of the Microsoft Cloud stack?
Are you experienced in the creation of complex sales proposals?
If you can answer YES to all of these questions, please read on….
Want to continue working from home anywhere in the UK? In-growth and award-winning tech services provider seeks progressive go-getters with a proven, successful track record of selling services and solutions to Public Sector, Education and Enterprise (150 seats +). Be part of a successful remote work-from-anywhere team that is driven by a passion for customer service excellence, innovation and integrity.
We're committed to providing our employees with the training and development they need to grow their skill set and knowledge and provide simple innovative software 'tools' to support them in their role.
What's more, you'll have the opportunity to undertake a formal work-based training course under our commitment to personal and professional development through the Government's apprenticeship scheme.
This is the ideal opportunity for anyone wanting to work from home and ensure they have a positive work/life balance that means they are productive, positive and geared towards succeeding.
As an IT Solution Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities for all IT requirements and delivering excellent customer service to our clients.
Working closely with Procurement, Sales Specialists and other colleagues, you will identify new opportunities, develop relationships with new and existing clients and close deals.
Additionally, you will:
- Sell products from our expansive portfolio of services and solutions
- Develop opportunities via the acquisition of net new customers and targeting of existing and lapsed accounts
- Researching and gathering business intelligence across various markets
- Nurture and development of relationships through effective account management
- Source and close new sales business opportunities
- Continually manage and develop a portfolio of accounts
- Work with our pre-sales and technical specialists to further develop our solutions and services portfolio
- Collaborate with our Marketing and sales teams to help drive campaigns and generate opportunity
- Produce monthly sales figure reports
- Analyse customer spend to grow share of wallet via solution sales
- Work to set KPI's and targets
- Develop individual knowledge and keep up to date with market trends and competition awareness
- Deliver a first-class customer service
- Work closely with customers to negotiate commercials and close deals
To join us as an IT Solution Sales Account Executive, you will need:
- A minimum of three years' experience gained selling solutions and services
- Experience of utilising CRM systems
- Solid understanding of Server and Storage and core Microsoft technologies including M365
- Experience selling 'as-a-Service' solutions such as Firewall, Wireless, Security and Backup
- Experience selling professional services and contractual support services
- Experience negotiating complex deals
- Ability to build relationships and develop strategic partnerships
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- Commercially aware with the ability to spot business opportunities
- Ability to present to C level
Other organisations may call this role Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Online Sales Executive, IT Sales Executive, Sales Account Manager, Channel Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive or Account Executive.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.