£35,000 - £45,000
Permanent + Benefits Package
We are look for talented individuals to come in and hit the ground running for our client who are a leading global solutions provider in the engineering/industrial sector. They are seeking someone who can carry out inspection services and provide technical support in all areas of NDT examinations.
- Perform NDT methods according to established and recognised procedures.
- Adequately apply the technique for the test method used.
- Preliminary set up and calibrate inspection equipment satisfactorily.
- Define the limitations of application of the testing method for which they are qualified.
- Organise and report the results of non-destructive tests.
What You Would Bring:
- Sound knowledge, understanding and application of NDT principles and standards.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of radiation safety parameters.
- Knowledge and understanding of welding processes.
- Effective writing and communication skills.
- The following communications are essential:
- PCN Level II, MPI (General).
- PCN Level II, DPI (General).
- PCN Level II, Radiography (welds).
Please apply for consideration. We seek the right candidate for the role, therefore, all notice periods are considered!
Akkodis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.