Network Support Analyst (1st Line) Birmingham
My client, based in Birmingham city centre is looking for a Network Support Analyst ( 1st line) to join their high performance 24/7 team! This is a newly created role and will see you liaise with customers and relevant 3rd parties to ensure that all service requests and incidents are dealt with efficiently. The role will also act as a technical point of escalation for the service desk, troubleshooting incidents over a plethora of products such as Business-WAN, Managed LAN wired and Wi-Fi.
Key responsibilities of this role include , but are not limited to:
- Basic case and incident resolution of Business- WAN (broadband, leased line), VOIP, Management-LAN (Wired and Wi-Fi)
- Supplier, Vendor and 3rd party liaison and escalation
- Basic configuration, upgrades, installs and device low level changes (CPE, switch, VOIP, access points)
- Arrange Field engineer and 3rd party site access at third party site.
- Work in a 24/7 environment on a rotating shift pattern
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 1 years' experience within a NOC environment
- Basic understanding of ISP networking fundamentals.
- 1 year's equivalent networking experience or certification in either CCNA, JNCIA or CNWA.
- Operating within 24 x 7 x 365 service support function.
- Operating systems such as ServiceNow ITSM and 8x8 Telephony
- Working towards CCNP
- Excellent customer service experience
This is an office based role and will see you working on a 24/7 rotating shift pattern. In return for your skills my client is paying between £25000 and £30000 plus benefits so apply today for immediate consideration!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.