Business Analyst, Oracle Cloud Implementation, 6 months+, Outside IR35, Hybrid-working (remote with occasional travel)
I'm currently looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud Business Analyst to join a well known organisation in the UK on an initial 6 month contract, with the possibility of further extension.
The role will be outside of IR35 and will primarily be a mixture of Remote / Office working (location will be disclosed upon submission - for clarity, location is easily accessible from most areas of the country).
The organisation are at a pivotal point in their digital transformation & have selected Oracle Cloud as their preferred system of choice, across ERP, HCM & Payroll.
Consequently I'm looking for a Business Analyst with specific experience of working on ERP implementations to join at relatively short notice.
- Experience of working on an Oracle Cloud or Oracle E-business Suite implementation across the aforementioned areas (Finance, HR, Payroll etc), would be hugely advantageous.
- Previous experience of working on ERP implementations, such as SAP, MSD365, Workday will be considered.
- PLEASE NOTE - I am unable to consider applications from individuals that have no prior experience of working on ERP Implementations, nor am I able to consider applications from individuals that require sponsorship.
Day to day responsibilities will include
- Capturing 'as-is' & 'to-be' business processes across the relevant areas of the business
- Working closely with wider transformation team, including the Programme Manager, PMO, Solution Architects, etc.
- Working with the SME's in the business, as well as 3rd Party suppliers involved in the implementation
- Supporting throughout different phases of the implementation - managing/capturing business goals, requirements & changes, assisting throughout UAT & relevant Data Migration / Reconciliation activities
- Contribute to development of a Training plan prior to go-live.
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration.
Thanks in advance!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.