Payroll Specialist, 3 months+ via Umbrella Company, Remote working!
Are you a payroll professional with a keen understanding of UK Local Government payroll policies and procedures? Do you thrive on solving complex payroll challenges and ensuring compliance with the latest regulations? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
As a Payroll Technical Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the organisation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex payroll processing tasks.
- Ensuring compliance with UK Local Government payroll policies and procedures.
- Identifying and resolving payroll discrepancies and issues.
- Working with various departments & external suppliers to ensure accuracy relating to Payroll
- Staying up-to-date with the latest changes in payroll regulations
Qualifications / Experience
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Proven experience in payroll processing, particularly within UK Local Government.
- In-depth knowledge of UK Local Government payroll policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience of working with Oracle Payroll systems would be highly advantageous
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration.
I can move relatively quickly for the right applicant!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.