Php / Laravel /Developer /Software /Web /Mid level /Remote
My client are looking for hire a mid level PHP developer to join their team! This role can be fully remote but the clients preference is that you live within an hour of one of their offices -either Bristol or Birmingham.
This is a newly created role due to an increase in work load. They are looking for a PHP developer with specific expeirence of REST apis and migration of APIS in PHP. I can safely say one of my favourite clients, I have been working with them for 12 years!!
This role will see you developing and continuously improving the companies customer-facing portal functionality. To provide internal staff tools and automation, and work on the next generation of user onboarding and account lifecycle technology.
The main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Develop, document and maintain web-based PHP applications
- Manipulate Apis in PHP
- Upgrade and migrate SOAP APIS to Rest Apis
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools where necessary
Technical skills needed to excel in the role include:
- Experience with building modern RESTful JSON web services, as well as legacy SOAP APIs
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel)
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Well-versed in source control best practices
- An interest in networking principles
- Experience with FreeRADIUS and Perl scripting
- Experience with DevOps practises and software
- In return for your skills my client is offering a salary up to £45000 plus benefits and you should idea have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Apply today for immediate consideration as my client is looking to hire asap!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.