PHP / Laravel Developer up to £45k!
My client based in Birmingham ( though the role can be remote) is looking to hire an experienced PHP and Laravel developer to join their established development team.
This is a newly created role due to a substantial client win and they are looking to hire an experienced PHP and Laravel developer who can hit the ground running. This role will see you working in a digital agency environment so would suit a developer used to a fast paced environment.
To be successful in this role you should ideally have the following experience:
- Strong knowledge of PHP is essential
- Experience working with Laravel is required
- Experience with the Bootstrap framework would be an advantage
- Ability to work with MySQL and database management
- Ability to write complex MySQL queries would be an advantage
- Ability to create well-designed, secure, compliant and reusable code
- Understands browser specific compatibility issues
- Ability to debug and test own development tasks and projects
- Working with API's is a key aspect of the role and should be part of your skillset
- Experience with Git
- Ability to write unit tests and other automated testing routines would be beneficial
- Experience working with cloud hosting platforms, such as AWS, is desirable.
Although this role is based in Birmingham there is the opportunity for this role to be fully remote with occasional trips to the office.
In return for your skills my client is looking for pay up to £45000 plus benefits, in addition all interviews will be remote!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.