£40,000 - £45,000 + car / allowance and comprehensive company benefits
Hybrid / West Midlands - some field-based work and travel to customer sites is required
Full Time / Permanent
My client are a well-established and highly respected B2B technology company who are experiencing another sustained period of growth across the business. I am looking for a driven Software / Project Consultant to join their expert Implementation team.
As a Software / Project Consultant you will be a key member of the project delivery team working on package and tailored application implementations.
Delivery of the product encompasses consultancy, including setting up the system and assisting with the customers change management in implementing the solution, alongside a dedicated Project Manager. The role requires excellent consultancy and strong training skills. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of consultancy, configuration and training sessions, and deliver excellent outcomes and tangible benefits for customers.
- Understand customer's system requirements to enable software to be appropriately configured and successfully implemented.
- Actively carrying out the majority of a system implementation and configuration for customers.
- Training users (both super users and day to day system users) in the product, as it has been configured for them.
- Engage with all levels of internal / external stakeholders using agreed and known communication standards.
- Ensure the project scope is well defined and deliverables are clear and unambiguous.
- Accurately record time for all consultancy work as part of projects.
- Provide technical / functional documentation in agreed formats, for internal and external customers.
- Record and report Actions and Notes from consultancy/training sessions to associated Project Manager.
- Collaborate with training consultant to improve training process and documentation.
- Problem Solving - working with customer issues to achieve a viable solution, either with or without change to product.
- Report Writing - using the standard reporting tools and advanced SQL reporting functionality.
- Identify opportunities for improving customer experience.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency.
- Travel to customer sites, mainly UK mainland and potentially further afield, when required as remote delivery is not a valid option or against customer preference.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience in a similar Project / Product / Software / Implementation Consultant role
- Experience delivering consultancy or system configuration.
- Experience delivering end user system training.
- Experience in customer business process analysis and requirements gathering.
- Experience in delivering package software implementation projects - including configuration of systems.
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers.
- Have a full clean driving license.
- Any experience with SQL query writing or database reporting would be great.
Please apply via the link or contact email@example.com for more information.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.