SAP Functional Consultant/Lead
Salary: £50,000 - £85,000 + Car Allowance
Excellent Package w/ 10% - 20% Bonus
Location: UK Wide
Hybrid Working Model: 2-3 days per week on site
Modis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
We are looking for an individual to join one of the world's biggest consultancy firms in this exciting new career opportunity. The client has a robust project pipeline with multiple live projects, that you can get stuck straight into.
- Leading a team to design, configure and test a module or process area.
- Provide specialist SAP advice and work closely with client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of SAP.
- Supporting business development opportunities to grow the practice.
- Leading client-facing meetings and facilitation of the workshop
- Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network to help address client needs.
What you would bring:
- Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of S/4HANA configuration and best practices.
- SAP system design, build and deployment experience - minimum of one full lifecycle implementation.
- Consultancy experience.
- Hunger to develop professionally.
This is a two-stage interview process, please apply for consideration. We want to find the right candidate for the role, therefore, all notice periods are considered!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.