Senior NAV/BC Finance Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large consultancy, who specialise in Technology and Management and have now outgrown their Microsoft Dynamics division.
This company offers a great working environment and competitive salary prioritising each individual and providing them with an opportunity to make a difference.
Progression opportunities are available within this exciting business, enticing each candidate to meet or exceed their limitations.
About the role
A key position has arisen for a Senior Finance Consultant. This position will work directly with end clients implementing Dynamics Business Central / NAV and will advise on best use as well as shaping finance functions around the system.
- Financial qualifications and ideally chartered - ACCA, CIMA etc
- Experience in either Dynamics BC / NAV or ERP systems.
- Implemented end to end installation's
- Deliver high quality business and software application services to clients, including implementations, system audits, reviews and associated project activities
- Deliver all consultancy according to our Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Always represent the business in a professional and positive manner
- Bachelor's degree qualified
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to clients and colleagues
- Flexible attitude and critical thinker
- Recognised accounting qualification such as CIMA, AAT, ACA, ACCA
- Good understanding of all elements within Microsoft Dynamics Business Central as well as the wider Business Applications platform (PowerApps, Power BI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced agile environments.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.