Senior Project Manager (Networking)
Modis are currently working in partnership with a global technical service provider to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of networking projects.
Please note this is a remote role and successful applicants can be based UK wide.
As a Senior Project Manager you will provide leadership across a number of virtual teams and ensure all projects are completed within a timely manner and within allocated costs.
- Responsible for successful project delivery.
- Utilising project management plans to ensure project lifecycles and requirements are met.
- Taking full responsibility for completion of all projects.
- Working with the client and key stakeholders to establish effective collaborative relationships, supporting effective delivery, performance measurement and management of change.
- Managing & maintaining the project or programme to ensure that it is accurately budgeted, and resource loaded.
- Ensuring proactive risk management is adhered to ensuring periodic review and action with the project team.
- Expansive knowledge and understanding of strategies, IT technologies and methodologies such as WAN, LAN, firewalls.
- Hold an industry recognised project/programme management qualification (PMP/PRINCE2/MSP).
- Experience within circuit delivery.
- Experience in delivering large-scale Networking projects.
- Strong leadership qualities and experience mentoring technical teams.
- Strong planning, communication and presentation skills.
- Effective and persuasive in both written and oral communications.
- Eligible for Security Clearance.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.