Technical Support Officer
Modis are currently working in partnership with a market leading service provider to recruit an experienced Technical Support Officer to assist in their dad-to-day operations. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team who can provided you with development and training opportunities with exposure to emerging technologies.
As the Technical Support Officer you will have full responsibility of your designated workload and be expected to complete this within the agreed SLA, the ideal candidate must be good at using their own initiative and working within a team remotely.
- Must meet deliverables set by Service Delivery Manager & Project Managers on assigned activities.
- Manage outstanding calls to closure using available service tools.
- Manage internal databases and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Perform and audit Patch Management across the technical estate.
- Provide support to business functions
- Contribute to regular system upgrades within agreed timescales.
- Understanding of ITIL service management.
- SQL/Scripting knowledge (Desirable)
- MIS knowledge (Desirable)
- Proven experience in support/service desk roles.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.