A Components Engineer is required for a contract assignment that can be based out of Stevenage or Bolton
Overview of department:
The Component Engineers play an important part, not just within the group but the wider business too as people will seek technical advice. You will ensure we deliver a comprehensive component service ensuring accuracy of data and assessment of risks for components selected and embedded within company designs.
No two days are the same as the role includes the following responsibilities:
* Vetting and cataloguing components.
* Administering obsolescence activities.
* Assessing and producing reports (based on Life cycle status, Export Control and REACH/RoHS compliance).
* Processing component data and notifications.
* Developing continuous improvement activities for data processing looking at efficiencies.
* Proficient / advanced Excel user.
* Knowledge and experience of electronic and/ or electromechanical components.
* Engineering Degree (or equivalent), or relevant experience managing technical data.
* An eye for detail, high concern for order and quality
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.