One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a Security Architect to join them on a permanent basis. Excellent opportunity to join large company with various career opportunities!
The purpose of this role is to lead the development and delivery of Digital Technology Platforms and Infrastructure Technology.
Location - Hybrid/Warwickshire or Berkshire
Salary - £70,000 - £90,000
Bonus: Company car or allowance, yearly bonus, generous pension contribution and other exciting company perks
- Overall Security architecture development of the existing technology landscape , future technology landscape and roadmap of change
- Impact assessments, dependency management, risk and issues management
- Commercial and relationship management of third party vendors
- Reporting key performance indicators and taking action to drive continuous improvement across Digital Platforms and Infrastructure Technology
- Define the transition approach from existing to new architectures, developing a portfolio wide view
- Develop and own the Digital platform and hosting strategy for the business portfolio including Cloud and On-Premise capabilities
- Develop the Technology and Infrastructure strategy and action plan to enable separation of the ESO business into an independent organisation
- Working in partnership with Enterprise Architecture, Solution Engineering and Operational service management to ensure the successful delivery of customer-centric outcomes
- Directing and oversee the work of technical subject matter experts and 3rd parties to ensure alignment to end state vision and technology governance
- Collaborating with peers across the portfolio to manage dependencies, priorities, integrations and change impacts on people, processes and/or technology
- Demonstrable experience and a proven track record in Security Architecture
- Experience of successful transformation initiatives, including culture and behaviour change, especially in terms of implementing digital platforms and agile ways of working
- Strong customer engagement and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience and understanding of what it takes to operationalise strategies.
- Good communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments.
- Experience of operating and influencing at a strategic level
- Commercially and financially astute with experience of working with vendors and partners on large multimillion budgets.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.