SOC Analyst - SIEM, SOC, Analyst, IDS, Networks, ISO, Programming, £35,000 - £45,000 (shift allowance + other great benefits), Berkshire
My client is an advanced cyber security organisation with leading experts across the board, they have been in business longer than most and therefore they are a tried a tested cyber company, they are now scaling up the company into new areas.
In a nutshell the type of candidate we would like:
- Proven experience of operating in a SOC (Security Operations Centre) environment.
- It is essential that you can communicate in a clear and concise manner please.
- Must be able to undergo security clearance.
- Knowledge of ISO / compliance / GRC and other frameworks.
- Happy to work on a shift basis for which you would be rewarded.
- Have used IDS (intrusion detection systems) or IPS (intrusion prevention system).
- Able to program in Python - other languages could be considered.
- Network traffic, SIEM (Security information & event management) and packet capture, looking at a problem from multiple angles.
- Supporting security qualifications would be beneficial but not essential.
As SOC Analyst you will have the opportunity to be involved with monitoring and assessing for risks for clients, checking for advanced attacks, real time attacks, recording data, supporting clients, log files and suggesting areas for improvement with different tools.
This above is by no means an exhaustive list, but we would hope that it gives you some indication as to what is on offer - please note that a shift rota is in place so please be prepared to do this before making an application.
Competitive base salary + generous shift allowance + internal training + social events + strong staff retention rate.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence, and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Keywords: Cyber, Security, SOC, Analyst, SIEM, Berkshire, Networks, Programming, Python, Attacks,
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.