Digital Integration Director
Location: Connecticut, US
Start Date: November
Summary Delighted to bring to you this very high level and strategic role within a leading organisation in the Chemicals industry. The company is a major global player in their space and operate across 6 continents. Due to business growth and a recent acquisition, which has nearly doubled their head count, they have embarked on a complete business transformation program to integrate the group's operation and business functions.
The incumbent will be responsible for building and leading the Digital Integration Solution arm of the transformation program. This is a strategic position critical to driving the digitisation program and ensuring the cohesiveness of all program streams.
- Lead the most critical stream, collaborating across various streams within the Program
- Ensure all architecture and business process work done in the Business and Operational Transformation streams feed in to a single reference architecture
- Be the conduit between the Program and existing IT Organisation to ensure enforcement of standards and Reference Architecture
- Accountable for development of the reference architecture across the business
- Ensure the right tools and approach is in place to support the architecture's development
- Administer architecture governance across the business
- Selectively apply agreed digital and technology strategies to existing and future initiatives ensuring non-functional requirements are met
- Facilitate the ERP partner selection in collaboration with stream leads
- Provide methodology and tools for data governance, clean-up and migration
- Define and ensure compliance to methodologies and architecture standards for delivery streams
Key Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Experience within the Chemicals/Mining and Production/Manufacturing industries
- Strong leadership capability and experience executing large Business Transformation Programs
- Extensive knowledge of architecture, design and development, planning and operations, as well as system life cycle management
- Expert knowledge of current and emerging technologies, technology directions and strategic application to business needs
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and processes. Defines strategic imperatives in terms of the links between increased value, enterprise needs and digital solutions
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage large programs, multiple projects of diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms
- Strong Change management skills
- Strong planning, financial management and resource management skills
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact King Des Djimasse on firstname.lastname@example.org or (+44)02070386463.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy