1st line support Immediate start role - 6 month contract - £150-£180 per day - Permanent role potential!
Job Role: 1st Line Support / IT Support Analyst
Location: Bristol - Please note this role is not remote!
Day Rate: £150 - £180 pd - Inside IR35
Contract: 6 month contract with permanent role offer at the end of contract
I am looking for 1st line support candidates who are immediately available to start and can demonstrate following experience:
- First line support/triage and issue escalation
- Business/IT Point of contact
- Daily system checks and logging issues with IT teams for resolution
- Security and access provisioning of end users in the applications
- Co-ordinating/Promoting/Migrating changes to Production or Test environments
- Assisting on the implementation of a DataMart project, specifically in designing and documenting of processes and best practices.
- Ensuring users request comply with data governance processes
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Familiar with ITIL concepts
- Good understanding/overview of IT systems and applications
- Experience with Windows based IT Applications and best practices
- Highly organised and Process driven with attention to detail
- Personable and able to build good working relationships with both technical and business stakeholders, gaining their respect and trust based on knowledge and professionalism
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.