*Training will be provided for people who may not tick all of the requirements*
The company are looking for a technically strong engineer and systems analyst to support throughout all levels of the business whilst contributing to wider organisational integration projects including SQL administration and implementation and Windows Server OS adminstration.
General Responsibilities include:
- Providing support to business users - remote and in-person
- Managing user accounts/roles, licences within the ERP system
- Monitor, upgrade and maintain the ERP infrastructure. This includes an element of server management, backups, workflow management and data analysis
- Managing & maintaining SQL High-Availability infrastructure
- Troubleshooting SQL issues - Database locks, SQL service issues, connectivity issues etc.
- Integrating ERP to external systems and identifying continuous improvements to the operations of the system.
Infor ERP Specific Roles and responsibilities (training will be provided)
Gain an understanding and working knowledge of:
- ION Connect for Document Flows, Connection Points, Mappings, File Templates and Data Catalogue.
- ION Process event driven Workflows and Monitors.
- ION API Gateway administration.
- Customisation PMC installation, maintenance, and Administration
- Managing customisations though PMCs Installs, multiple VRC structures, Base VRCs management.
- Export and / or Import Data within ERP LN
- Sequential dump export & import, Change Company, Create tables, Check tables etc.
- Overall Understanding and Working knowledge of multi-host ION Grid Administration, including Monitoring, Configuration Changes, Troubleshooting and log file reviewing.
- Ability to analyse complex and potentially intricate issues as they arise, and then present credible proposals to provide solutions.
- How to perform upgrades and configuration of multi-host OS, ensuring Best Practice is observed.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.