We are looking for x4 Field SCIDA Engineers, each covers a region supporting MOD sites. North, Midlands, South East and South West.
Rate: around £500pd
All T&S is covered
IR35 Status: Outside
Duration: until March 2012
Clearance: SC is required
Assessment of IT and physical infrastructure, across multiple defence sites, ensuring compliance with JSP 604 and JSP 440. Supporting change requests ensuring installations are to standard following MoD processes.
Delivery of the SCIDA function and its outputs in line with JSP 604 guidelines and Defence Digital processes -
Completion of Service Level 1 and Service Level 2 SCIDA audits.
Completion of ECR (Engineering Change Requests) at stages 3 and 5 delivery.
Completion of site infrastructure baselining.
The work will be delivered from multiple sites within the defined geographical area. The specialist will work directly to the Defence Digital SCIDA Project team and be supported by the Def Sites team where they are based.
In undertaking the Services, the specialist will comply with Defence Digital SCIDA processes and ways of working.
Travel and Subsistence will be paid on an actuals basis and aligned to MOD Policy.
* A SCIDA qualification or evidence of two years employment as a SCIDA within the last five years
* Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Service Validation and Acceptance of ICT services
* Experience delivering ICT Systems into complex environments and with other teams (e.g. Networks).
* Provide evidence and examples of successful delivery of SCIDA services for complex ICT projects within challenging multi-stakeholder environments.
* Knowledge of security architecture required in compartmented certified environments; including policies and constraints associated with ICT Systems and working knowledge and evidence of using MoD JSP's 440 and 604.
* Evidence of appropriate Project Management training in a relevant field, (e.g. APM, Prince2, MSP etc).
* Knowledge and Experience of Office 365 software
* Experience of Change Control processes including delivery of significant changes to ICT Systems.
* Evidence of IET Electrical Wiring Regulations training
* Experience of working on ICT Systems in compartmented certified environments. Demonstrable experience in classified domains and Defence Community.
* Proven experience working in ICT Transition Planning and Support environments. Evidence of ability to develop/maintain plans for migration of ICT Systems and undertake formal quality reviews of technical/documentation.
* Experience of IT Service Management tooling Remedy.
Please get in touch if you hold a valid clearance and are interested to know more.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy