Junior Data Engineer - Up to 35k (D.O.E)
A Microsoft Gold Partner of mine are actively looking for a Junior Data Engineer, with big ambitions to create a positive impact in their company - it's an exciting time to join them!
The ideal Data engineer will bring the ability to focus on getting the job done, thus, maintaining a view of the business benefits, and proving resilient in the face of obstacles.
What you'll do:
- You will need to work across departments to understand what business leaders want to gain from their large datasets.
- You will be expected to Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures aligned with business requirements
- You will be expected to actively identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
What you'll need:
- Experience with, SQL, Python or R - commercial experience is highly favoured
- Demonstrable experience of data integration and pipeline-centric development (deployed in an Azured environment is highly favoured).
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
Some of the benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- An Annual Profit related Bonus
This is a full-time role that offers hybrid working arrangement - 2 days onsite in their Bristol office.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 02076340427
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.