Lead D365/AX Developer
Permanent + Benefits
Responsibilities and Role Requirements:
- Lead the internal migration from AX2009 to D365FO, activities and other development activities
- Prepare TDD's (technical design documents) and develop the necessary enhancements
- Work with consultants, analysts, and business users to understand the requirements/issues and convert them to a technical specification
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience leading/managing a team of technical developers/consultants through implementations/migrations of AX2009, AX2012 or D365FO
- 5+ year's experience in AX2009, AX2012, and D365FO development
- Substantial experience working on F&O development, including customisation for DevOps
- Bachelor's degree in either CS, CIS, Math, MIS, or any related Technology field
- 5-10 years of software development experience.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.