Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant, South-West England, Outside IR35, Remote Working!
I'm currently looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant to join a well known organisation in the UK on an interim basis.
The position itself will likely run for 9 months, is outside of IR35 & I'm able to offer a primarily remote working for the right candidate.
- The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle Cloud Financials applications including GL, AP & AR.
- Additional skills and experience in Assets, Projects or EPM would be desirable.
- Must have experience of at least one full end to end Oracle Cloud Financials implementation.
- The ability to understand Finance business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues
- Must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively, build rapport and foster relationships.
You should also have experience in the following areas:
- Several years' experience of full-lifecycle Oracle Financials implementations including Oracle Fusion.
- Proven track record of working in a similar role as an Oracle Financials Functional Consultant.
- Proven experience of creating functional specifications
- Additional Oracle Fusion knowledge of ERP is preferable.
- Previous PubSec Financials implementation experience
- Ability to involve yourself in all aspects of the project lifecycle; Testing, Reconciliation, Cutover, etc.
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration. I can offer a quick turnaround for the right consultant!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.