Job Title Principal Concept Systems Engineer - Future Fighter Jet
Salary £40,000 - £55,000
Sector Aerospace / Defence
Permanent / Full-Time
My client, a market leading and world-renowned Defence Engineering company, is currently looking to recruit a Concept Systems Engineer to add to their highly regarded and cutting-edge Future Concepts team. This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career within the UK defence Sector and to join some of the most exciting projects in the UK.
The client has demonstrated its ability to bring together the best skills across the whole of Europe, and has succeeded in becoming the prime contractor for a series of strategic multi-national programmes.
All applicants must be willing to undergo a UK security clearance application and must be aware of the criteria involved.
You will be able to shape the future of UK Combat Air by becoming a member of the client's Future Combat Air System (FCAS) team. Comprising 6th Generation fighter aircraft and Future Effectors, the Combat Air System will be capable of facing potential threats in the 2040 time-frame.
- Identifying and developing requirements
- Developing system architecture at system of system level down to sub-system level
- Developing and assessing concept solutions using advanced models and synthetic environments
- Road mapping and maturing technologies
- Planning risk reduction and conducting technology demonstration and system integration activities
- Requirements analysis and management
- System architecture design, including system of systems
- Functional decomposition
- MBSE approaches and tools (e.g. Rhapsody)
- Concepting and experimentation
- Interfaces definition and interface exchange requirements
- System integration
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting projects in the UK and to further develop your skills.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.