Software Project Manager
£45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus Scheme
Engineering / Defence / Aerospace / Military
On offer is the chance to further your career within a genuine market leading company that houses some of the most interesting projects in the country. You may be looking for a step up in responsibilities into a senior position, or you may be looking to step sideways into a company that employs some of the best engineers in the country; either way, this company can offer great career prospects and the opportunity to work within a great environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits.
My client is looking for an experienced Software Team leader / Project Manager that has experience within a high end technology environment
Ideally degree qualified in an engineering discipline e.g. Electronics;
* You will be leading a group responsible for developing world class complex software systems
* This is a management role - you will have responsibility for a range of work packages, requiring effective deployment of your team to ensure timely delivery into the development programmes.
* Moreover, this is a leadership role - you will lead, motivate and develop your team to ensure effective staff development; and in collaboration with related domains, you will develop our software engineering capability.
Required / Desired Skill
* You will have outstanding leadership and communication skills with a history of successfully delivering complex software projects.
* You will ideally have a degree in an engineering, science or maths discipline combined with significant experience in the development of product software.
* You will favour a collaborative, open approach to development and have the ability to inspire others in order to reach, or exceed common goals and objectives. The software that you develop will be used across multiple products and sites, so strong communication skills and the ability to motivate and influence others is essential.
* We invite applications from people who have experience gained from working in defence, automotive, aerospace or consumer electronics sectors. Similarly, applications are invited from those currently working in small/medium-sized enterprises where there is a strong culture of consistency applied in a lightweight manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your skills.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to nicholas(dot)watson(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy