Systems Engineer (Multiple Roles) - Outside IR35
A wide range of Systems Engineers required to undertake at least one of the below responsibilities/tasks:
- Leading of the following activities as part of a multi-functional engineering team below:
- Requirements Management (capture, manipulation and management of systems requirements)
- Research and Development
- Design Process Engineering
- Behavioural Design Engineering
- Safety Engineering (analysis of the Systems Safety requirements)
- Integration (structuring and partitioning of complex systems)
- Specification and Procurement
- Performance Analysis
- Proof of Design (Certification and Qualification)
- Human Factors and Cockpit Integration
- Integration, Qualification & Acceptance
- Installation and Support
- Background in Systems Engineering
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team effectively
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering especially 'Systems of Systems' engineering
- Knowledge of the European Product Safety, CE and EMC legislation would be beneficial but not essential
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.