An exciting opportunity for a Product Assurance Engineering professional to join the Product Assurance Equipment Engineering team supporting a variety of Electronic Equipment's in Development.
This opportunity provides the chance to play a pivotal role within an established PA team embedded within Electronic Engineering with the aim of ensuring all core PA EE activities are met and closely working with Major project Product Assurance Managers across the business, preventing/minimising product non-conformance, supporting smooth Equipment delivery, assuring reliable products and increasing Customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance to Electronic Engineering BMS procedures is maintained.
- Ensure Product Life Cycle reviews are planned, carried out and actions managed appropriately.
- Manage Product Non-Conformance. Facilitate implementation of Non-conformance process. Support design and manufacturing defect investigations. Provide Non-Conformance data analysis and summary reports into Major Equipment and senior management reviews.
- Proactively identify, communicate and mitigate Quality risks and issues for in house equipment's with the aim of reducing risk and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Participate in engineering process improvement and facilitate local flash audits providing compliance and process improvement ideas.
- Plan and facilitate quality focused micro training to increase quality process awareness, efficiencies and competencies within the engineering team& site facilities, bonus scheme and superb learning and development opportunities.
What we're looking for from you:
- Ideally minimum HNC/HND in Engineering or Quality Assurance
- Experienced quality professionals, preferably within Electronic or Electrical Engineering with a proven track record in Product Assurance.
- Practitioner of current QA problem solving and improvement methods (8D, RCA, DMAIC, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the product lifecycle - specifically in development
- Strong analytical skills; ability to run reports in Excel, use SAP QM system, and document management tools
- Continuous improvement awareness and ability to use own initiative to deliver improvements
What we can offer you:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Please Note: Due to the nature of this role, it is a requirement that all employees achieve the required medical and national security clearances. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS).
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.