SAP Project Manager - Data, SAP, MDM, SAP FICO, MDG, Migration, Hana, Projects, Technology, £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + good benefits, Hertfordshire This outstanding and ingenious organisation continues to break the boundaries of technology, even during tough times within the economy their revenues exceeded the billions mark.
We think this is one serious organisation to consider joining.
Who would ideally like to speak with:
- A true SAP specialist with in-depth experience with SAP FICO (financial accounting, controlling), SAP MDM (master data management), SAP MDM (master data governance) with solid examples please.
- Hands on knowledge with integration on SAP platforms from non SAP technologies.
- Data migration expertise on a large scale, implementing SAP technology.
- Transformation across various projects with prime examples please.
- Ideally a background working in an international organisation but not essential per se.
- SAP strategy collaborating with teams, SAP ABAP (advanced business application programming language), SAP IMG (implementation guide).
- Someone that has assisted in moving a large organisation onto SAP Hana would be highly advantageous.
- Able to roll up your sleeves to get things done, learn new technologies and share ideas with the team.
- Able to undergo security clearances please.
This is an exciting and interesting opportunity to assist an international company with their SAP strategy and more.
Attractive base salary + bonus + perks + a company that is set to do well next year
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Akkodis are operating as an Employment Agency. Akkodis are an equal opportunities employerKeywords - Akkodis, SAP, Project, Hana, Technology, FICO, Data, MDM,
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.