I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user based in Burton - on - Trent (the role will be a mix of home and office based) who are looking for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst on a permanent basis. Please see below for more information of what my client is looking for:
To act as first point of contact for all IT related queries and incidents resolving in person, over the phone or via remote support tools. Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritise or escalate technical issues to ensure a prompt resolution in accordance to service level agreed timescales.
- Act as a first point of contact for all internal customers regarding IT issues and queries.
- Logging all requests and incidents within the ITSM helpdesk system ensuring
- Ensuring SLA's are met by responding to and resolving tickets in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of tickets ensuring the customer and ticket is updated with the ticket resolved where possible or assigned to next resolving group in a timely manner
- Provide a professional and high-quality customer support service adhering to service management principles
- Remote and in person support using windows administration and mobile device management tools.
- Administration and support of solutions such as Active Directory, Office365, D365, Outlook and Exchange
- Create/disable/update user and system accounts; permissions, unlocks, password resets and group creation / assignment in accordance with security policies and procedures
- Installation and support of software
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and other end user peripherals for any hardware, software or network issues
- Asset management of all IT equipment keeping track of what equipment is assigned to whom.
- Management and assignment of software licences
- Identify problems and raise awareness with Service Managers
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Take ownership of improving first time fix rate by working with second line team to increase knowledge
- Ensure Knowledge base is regularly reviewed for any additions or amendments
- To participate in the department's out of hours rota as required.
- Keep abreast of new technologies
- Adhere to (CQC/ GDP/NMC/GPHC / ICO) standards relevant to role
- Chair / Attend all relevant committees aligned to remit of the role
- Be aware of all responsibilities relating to Infection Prevention and Control
What skills will you need?
- IITIL certification or working knowledge of.
- Previous IT Service Desk and/or call centre experience preferable
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Experience of working and supporting Microsoft technologies, software and operating systems such as D365, O365 Active Directory, Exchange, Windows 10, Azure, SCCM and Intune
- Experience supporting end user devices (desktop, laptop, printer, tablet, mobile phone)
Would you be interested to find out more? Please get in touch ASAP.
**Please note that they're also looking for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst on 4 month FTC basis in which case you can be based anywhere in the UK**
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.