Business Systems Analyst (INSIDE IR35)
Are you a versatile Business analyst looking for your next interim assignment?
Reporting to Lead IT Business Analyst you will work closely with my clients project managers to understand, document and vet customer business requirements and communicate these to the development team.
You will also undertake set-up and configuration tasks within the IT applications and perform support for end-users as required.
- Collecting and documenting Business requirements by use of interviews, workshops, site visits, task and workflow analysis
- Vetting business requirements documents provided by Operations to ensure requirements are complete and concise
- Modeling business requirements and translating to application and operational requirements (grooming)
- Creating and documenting functional requirements (e.g. design and structure new processes)
- Proactively work to ensure Grooming is completed on upcoming development tasks prior to the beginning of the sprints.
- Having an excellent knowledge of how the IT systems operate and interact with each other, knowing their capabilities and limitations.
- Working with the other Business Analysts in the region to develop processes to support the solution for the business need described in the business requirements.
- Being hands-on with the IT applications, able to perform set-up and configuration tasks as required and using SQL and other tools to write reports and extract information from the systems
- Training end users and other IT staff
- Understand the (technical) challenge, feasibility and scope of user requirements
- Estimates the cost of requirements and their feasibility
- Using ERP systems (IFS desirable)
- Middleware (Such as Biztalk)
- Experience of SQL for queries and reports
- Requirements gathering and notation experience
- Excellent communication skills
If this role sounds of interest, please send me a copy of your CV to be considered.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.