IT Support Analyst - networking, exchange, scripting, systems, degree, infrastructure, £competitive + benefits, Cambridge / hybrid This impressive software house was founded by some of the most intelligent entrepreneurs, academics and Engineers following this they have virtually achieved overnight success in the world of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Leaning being utilised in several complex areas.
The type of candidate we are hoping to speak to:
- Must have outstanding communication skills and naturally enjoy solving problems.
- Proven experience within an IT Support type environment ideally within a software house.
- Well versed with more than one operating system, setting up new users.
- An all round understanding of IT Security, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and some cloud knowledge could prove beneficial.
- The ability to automate tasks, some awareness of compliance and be able to script in a least one language such as Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell.
- Hold a technical degree in computing, science, engineering or mathematics.
- Networking know - how which would include TCP/IP, routing and switching.
- Happy working in a busy software house where change is the norm.
This is an exciting chance to join one of Cambridge's top tech companies, maintaining IT systems, assisting new, existing users, and supporting the IT technical team.
Don't delay in sending your CV via the link.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
AKKODIS are operating as an Employment Agency. AKKODIS are an equal opportunities employerKeywords - IT, Support, Operating, networking, exchange, scripting, systems, degree, infrastructure,
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.