Junior Cyber SOC Analyst - degree, SOC, Response, Networking, Cyber, Security, £competitive + benefits, Cambridge, or London (remote until further notice) My client is a world beating cyber security organisation who have taken the industry by storm, starting out with just a handful of people they have become an almost overnight success by receiving prestigious awards and have regularly been seen in the media for breaking the bounds of technology.
The is clearly one cyber security organisation that has risen above the rest - interested yet?
- Must have graduated with a 2.1 or better in cyber security or something very closely related, we are happy to look people who have done an internship / work placement or someone that has industry experience and is looking for a Junior type position.
- Good knowledge of incident response, computer networks, threat, and vulnerability analysis, alongside have a keen eye for detail and able to look deeper into a problem.
- Sound communication skills both written and verbally, able to produce accurate reports and explain different concepts.
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS), Microsoft, Cloud, Darktrace, scanning, network traffic, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Firewalls, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR), forensic toolkits, digital forensics, TC / IP, Linux, Windows, Log Analysis, Splunk, Malware Analysis and Scripting are all useful areas to have, however, we do not expect you to possess all of them.
- Happy working in a small team but also able to work alone.
If you are a relocator please ensure that you are prepared to do this when it becomes safe, in the meantime remote working is in place until further notice.
This is a phenomenal opportunity not to be missed, the chance to join a world class cyber organisation!
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employerKeywords -SOC, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS), Microsoft, Cloud, Darktrace, scanning, network traffic, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Firewalls, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR), forensic toolkits, digital forensics, TC / IP, Linux, Windows, Log Analysis, Splunk, Malware Analysis, Scripting, Degree, graduate
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.