1st/2nd Line Service Desk Engineer- Required - Windows 10, Office 365, AD - URGENT
Location - Central London - Mostly Remote but some on-site work will be required
Duration - initial 6 weeks
Contract will be inside IR35 so working via an umbrella solution.
Start Date next week - URGENT!
One of our key clients who is a world leader within their sector has an urgent opening come up for a 1st / 2nd Line Service Desk Engineer to start next week. This is a temporary 6 week contract but could potentially be extended.
As the 1st / 2nd line support engineer, you will be the clients SME and will be responsible for providing exceptional IT support to internal and external customers, across geographic locations ensuring an overall high level of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Follow high severity notification procedures for all severity 1 and 2 problems
- Perform preventative maintenance to ensure all equipment is maintained to a high standard
- Set up video meetings for customers (Teams / Zoom) and assist with in-person meeting set ups
- Provide on-site support outside of normal working hours as required
- Willing and able to support multiple end-user platforms: Windows 10, macOS, iOS, Android, Microsoft Office 365
- Test, configure, install, and manage and repair of all IT related equipment (Hardware and Software)
- Use Manage Engine Helpdesk system to create and update incident records
- Respond to all calls and requests within the agreed service level agreements (SLA), and wherever possible exceed agreed SLA's
- Must be able to participate in rotating, off-hours support schedule
The successful candidates must have the following skills:
- Windows 10
- Office 365 Troubleshooting
- macOS, iOS, Android
- Proven customer service experience necessary
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to form effective relationships with remote team members
- knowledge of common network devices: routers, switches, and access points
- knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory user administration
- Proven capability of troubleshooting / problem solving in a technical environment
- Strong Video Conference and Presentation Support Skills
This contract is due to start next week 14th of April and interviews will be held this Friday and Monday next week. If you have the above skills and ARE immediately available to start, please send your CV for review.
PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL BE A PAYE SET UP VIA AN UMBRELLA COMPANY - SO INSIDE IR35.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.