Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a leading service provider to recruit an experienced Automation Developer to join their growing development team.
Please note this is a fully remote role and you must be eligible to gain security clearance (do not need to hold currently).
- Work alongside Business Analysts to engage customers, identify requirements and ensure an automated technical solution that meets the needs of the business while aligning to the overall IT strategy.
- To build, configure and unit test the solution based on requirements and design in-line with architectural, development and security standards.
- Proactively engage with customers throughout the build cycle through show and tells and hands-on demos of the automated solution.
- Develop within an Agile delivery framework, adhering to two week sprint cycle.
- Review, analyse and evaluate IT system requirements in collaboration with IT Business Analysts and IT Solution Architects to ensure they align with the ways of working going forward and delivering benefits to our clients, whilst identifying and aligning the delivery of automation with the wider automation team.
- Evaluate and interpret end-to-end technical system designs and recommend changes to Intelligent Automation Solutions within area of responsibility, collaborating with Solution and Application Architects to ensure that the final IT solution is fit for purpose and meets the agreed system requirements.
- Able to lead complex / large technical automation code changes in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders as required, to build technical solutions to agreed estimates, time and quality requirements. Development will be tracked through Azure DevOps
- Support Impact Assessments during the Discovery phase by providing development estimates based on technical requirements.
- Design, develop and implement our RPA and Intelligent Automation software to enhance Business productivity and maximize efficiencies.
- Document and direct the handover of software into business-as-usual (BAU) operation and coordinate the resolution of live technical incidents and system problems as and when required, in accordance with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Strong background working with automation technologies i.e. UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or NICE.
- Experience of working in an Agile/ Scrum environment / of IT automation / software development
- Detailed knowledge of API consumption and REST API integration
- Extensive experience of implementing automated testing
- Good knowledge of code repositories like GIT
- Solid understanding of JSON data structures
- ITIL awareness
- Understanding of Platform as a Service
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading automation development team please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.