Azure Data Engineer
Akkodis are currently working with a market leading service provider to recruit a number of Data Engineers to join their growing team.
This role offers fully remote working, a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to gain further development and training on multiple technologies.
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with proven experience of working with Azure and will have the opportunity to work on a number of exciting business critical projects.
- Good core mapping skills with the ability to interpret data mapping transformation requirements from source to target systems.
- Experience of working on Data Migrations
- Strong SQL Skills
- Strong understanding of Azure Data Technologies
- Experience of migrating to CRM (D365 experience would be hugely beneficial)
- Experience of ETL tools
- Experience of Python Scripting
- Strong understanding of Data Mapping and methodologies
- Strong understanding of data platform & development processes
- Strong Analytical & problem-solving skills
- A good understanding of data profiling techniques
- Extensive experience of data modelling & BI methodologies
- A good understanding of Project Management
Please note you must be eligible to gain SC clearance due to the nature of some of the client projects.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading Data Engineering team and gain continued development and training please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.