Akkodis is currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager - Payments / Finance to join our client on a 7 month initial contract.
Role: Compliance Manager - Payments / Finance Duration: 7 months Rate: £450 - £480 Status: Inside IR35 Location: London
- You will be responsible for providing compliance expertise across lines of business offering payments, lending and prepaid products at the organisation.
- Key responsibilities include Payment Services Regulations (PSRs), FCA Handbook, data protection and GDPR
- Work closely with legal teams to understand regulatory risks associated with launching / changing products
- Support in the maintenance and effectiveness of compliance policies and procedures
You will need
- Prior experience within compliance advisory within financial services / payment services
- Strong experience of payment legislation and application in the UK and FCA
- Payments / e-commerce background is preferred
Interested? Apply now to be considered
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.