Cyber Security Analyst
Up to 55K Basic + Bonus + Benefits
* Flexible working hours and remote working
Nottingham or London Based
I'm currently working with a Retail/Gambling organisation who are building out the blue team pillar.
Looking after circa 30 data centres; running on office-based hours (9am - 5:30pm), using open-source technologies (Elastic Search), you'd be involved in:
* Monitoring security events and identifying potential incidents
* Assessing risks and prioritizing incident investigation
* Developing security tools and integrations to automate security operation processes
* Windows and Linux systems.
* Understanding of OWASP Top 10
* Typical web application attacks
* Scripting (Bonus)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.