Cyber Security Architect
Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a leading service provider to recruit a Cyber Security Architect to join their enterprise security function and play a vital role in designing cyber security solutions for the organisation.
Please note this is a fully remote role.
As a Cyber Security Architect, you will be responsible for driving business focused security by design (including privacy controls) and integrating security requirements of changes into the business through the development and/or review of solutions, You will also mitigate identified risks, conform to relevant security policies and balance information risk against the cost of countermeasures.
- Identify information security risks that arise from potential and actual solution architectures
- Design alternate solutions to mitigate identified information risks
- Ensure that alternate solutions or countermeasures mitigate identified information risks
- Apply 'standard' security techniques and architectures to mitigate security risks.
- Develop new architectures that mitigate the risks posed by new technologies and business practices
- Provide consultancy and advice to customers on IA and architectural problems
- Influence senior stakeholders to comply with architectural principles and objectives
- Advise on and present solutions to known/emerging threats, through regular reports and adhoc emergence notices.
- Proven cyber security architecture experience
- Previous security engineering experience
- Experience working within TOGAF or SABSA architectural framework
- Knowledge and experience with the ISO27001:2013 standard
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all business levels
- Eligibility for SC Clearance
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation and play a key role in their cyber security team please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.