- Role Purpose
The M365 Dynamics Specialist implements, managers and continuously improves the Microsoft 365 technology utilised or available to the business and looks to maximise the value of the technology. Take a leading role in managing the administrative activities within Dynamics 365 as well as developing Power Platform applications. The analyst seeks to automate or eliminate repeatable tasks and reduce administrative overhead for themselves and the M365 Product Team, including configuration variations, performance issues on endpoint devices and security vulnerabilities. The Analyst also collaborates with Microsoft and adjacent technology vendors, product managers, IT security and compliance teams to ensure alignment to company policy and applicable regulations.
As a M365 Dynamics Specialist, you will bring your specialist experience in Microsoft 365 services and have a passion for cloud services and innovation with a focus on Modern Workplace collaboration technology.
- You will be responsible for operating and supporting the Microsoft 365 environment, and other online collaboration services
- Administration, implementation, and maintenance of current and new Microsoft 365 cloud services
- Manage escalated issues relating to applications or cloud services through to resolution
- Proactively perform maintenance activities, while deploying and documenting technical solutions
- You will also maintain strong relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
As part of the team you will:
- Provide specialised technical expertise and recommendations on Microsoft 365 products and services
- Provide 3rd level support for all Microsoft 365
- Willingness to learn and support other services within M365 eco-system such as Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, and other third-party applications
- Create and maintain a contemporary M365 environment with a focus on improved end user experience and stability
- Coaching the IT team to develop their Microsoft 365 support and maintenance skills
- Mentor and support our business users with their Microsoft 365 challenges and own solutions
- Provide support cover as required for other collaboration services
- Working alongside our Security and Governance teams, you will maintain the Governance and Security Model for the platform
- Create and maintain user and support documentation
- Manage relationships professionally with internal and third-parties
Technical Knowledge, Professional, Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years experience administrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 and developing applications specifically focusing on CRM, Sales, Inventory area of Dynamics
- M365 administration other M365 services such as Exchange, Teams, and AAD
- Confident in creating and managing environments using Dataverse
- Experience of integrating third-party applications with Dynamics 365 apps
- A good understanding of the Microsoft 365 roadmap, and the ability to evaluate the applicability for business productivity solutions
- Proven experience in delivering Power Platform apps using Power Apps and Power Automate using model-driven and canvas apps
- Extensive PowerShell and PnP-PowerShell skills including development of ground-up scripting across Microsoft 365 services
- Proficient with creating dashboards with Power BI
- Experience with the end-to-end connectivity (network/proxy) between devices and cloud services
- Understanding of security principles and practices
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service orientation
- Experience with integration's and migration paths from on-prem solutions to Microsoft 365
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Microsoft and ITIL certifications are highly regarded
- Tech Savvy. Ability to quickly learn, implement, and utilise new technologies
- Analytical and problem solving. Combines and organise information into meaningful patterns; identifies underlying relationships, causes and effects; and combines pieces of information to form conclusions or general rules
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals
- Communications. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented. Consistently takes a thorough, accurate organised and quality-centred approach
- Organisation and prioritising. Can effectively address projects, requests and competing priorities. Owning deliverables through to implementation
- Self-learning mindset. Desires to learn new skills and is willing to share knowledge within the team
- Provide problem diagnosis and technical assistance
- Leads system design activities and/or reviews designs to assure that applications will exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, and reliability
Excellent Client Service
- Demonstrate confidence in dealing with all levels of the firm, including executive management levels
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility for deliverables/services.
- Excellent customer service and consulting skills
NB: The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions should be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.