Enterprise Security Architect
Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a FTSE 250 service provider to recruit an experienced Enterprise Security Architect to join their team and play a key role in defining and maintaining the security architectures for the business as well as ensuring there is appropriate governance in place. This is an exciting brand new role for the group and our client are looking for proven experience of delivering enterprise frameworks and governance.
Please note this is a fully remote role offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
As an Enterprise Security Architect, you will ensure that security balances the needs of divisions with the needs of the business and support the enablement of divisional business and IT strategy through the identification and consumption of strategic security capabilities. Where the capabilities do not exist or require change, you will work with the Head of Security Strategy & Architecture to define these capabilities.
- Lead as a security SME, the provision of advice, guidance, and oversight of securing IT architectures for complex systems and/or high-risk projects.
- Development and maintenance of Enterprise Security Architecture framework and security architecture governance process.
- Maintain reference Enterprise Security Architecture to ensure it continues to adapt to the needs of the business.
- Contributing to the development of corporate security policies, principles, standards, and guidelines.
- Assessing the current technology environment to identify deficiencies, recommend solutions and support business case development.
- Educating and communicating with the broader technology community on security matters.
- Supporting the wider strategy and architecture team to provide cover during periods of leave.
- Deputizing for the Head of Security Strategy & Architecture when required.
- Extensive experience in a senior security consultancy role, or a lead/enterprise security architect role for a global organisation and be experienced in the architecture and design of enterprise security solutions.
- Deep knowledge in one or more key IT security domains such as networking, cloud, end-user computing or software development, as well as broad knowledge across the wider information security and assurance domain.
- Good solution architecture, cyber/info security, governance experience/knowledge
- Broad security knowledge gained through training and certification (i.e., ISC2 CISSP or equiv.)
- Broad technical security architecture knowledge gained through training and certification (i.e. ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP, BCS Practitioner Certificate in Security Architecture or equiv.)
- Domain expertise knowledge in architecture methodologies gained through training and certification in TOGAF and/or SABSA.
- Security technology knowledge covering one or more of the following: SIEM, SOAR, DLP, EDR/XDR, PAM, EPP, Cloud Security, Network Security, Secure SDLC, Cryptography.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Eligible to gain SC clearance.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation and play a pivotal role in its security architecture, please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.