Graduate Legal Product Consultant - Degree, Technology, Legal, £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) + benefits, Central London A highly gifted and cutting-edge technology company comprised of leading mathematicians and software engineers have made some unique discoveries utilising technologies such as machine learning. They have received positive coverage in the media for their talents and they are now one of the top technology companies in the UK to watch out for.
Sound good so far?
- Highly educated from a top tier university with a 2.1 or higher in a scientific, Law, mathematical, computing, engineering, or legal degree plus strong A-level grades.
- As a candidate you may have originated from a legal background with an understanding of technology and are looking to make the transition into this type of role.
- Knowledge of e-discovery would be advantageous but not essential by any means.
- Some programming or scripting knowledge which could be useful but again not essential, able to explain products and technical concepts.
- Applicants that have experience within consulting, product specialist or a related position could do very well.
- If you are a graduate holding a BSc or MSc and are looking to enter this type of opportunity, then we are happy to consider you also if you have done a years' internship / some industry experience then please do feel free to apply.
Activities to be getting involved with as a Legal Product Consultant
- Representing the company in a highly professional manner acting as an account manager between the clients and different departments.
- Understanding each clients' needs and assisting in designing solutions then implementing these for clients whilst providing on-going support.
- Continuously providing feedback to the company so that improvements can be made.
- Acting as an advisor to clients and consulting with the technical teams.
We think this is a unique and fulfilling role that will give you the opportunity to grow, great location, welcoming team, team outings and the chance to join one of the UK's top tech legal software houses.
Don't delay in applying via the link.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client' supplier list for this position.
MODIS are operating as an Employment Agency. MODIS are an equal opportunities employerKeywords: London, Degree, Technology, Consultant, Legal, BSc, MSc, Product, University, Mathematician, eDiscovery, Software, Scientific, Computing
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.