IT Asset Management Technical Lead - ITAM, SAM, HAM
Akkodis are currently working with a market leading service provider to recruit an IT Asset Management Technical Lead with strong technical knowledge of ITAM toolsets.
Please note this is a fully remote opportunity with a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
As the ITAM Technical Lead you will lead in the implementation and maintenance of information, including status, for technology-based hardware and software assets. You'll be supporting the ITAM team, wider business and ITAM customers to ensure reporting is accurate and discrepancies are identified and resolved within a timely manner.
- You will be the technical point of contact within the team for all toolset related queries, own and prioritise issues and see them through to resolution.
- Be the ITAM SME for tooling
- Drive improvements and be creative with the development of the toolset to best support the ITAMs team needs
- Ensure data accuracy within the toolset
- Work with the IT functions to ensure new assets are onboarded into Flexera
- Work with IT functions to ensure ILMT is maintained and managed to prevent any non-compliance
- Ensure completeness and accuracy to provide full SAM & HAM capabilities across the business and end clients.
- Ensure licensing uploads are completed and assigned
- Work with other teams and stakeholders on new service concepts and improvements
- Provide tailored training within the team
- Build a strong working relationship with key vendors to ensure service availability and performance
- Develop a clear roadmap to enhance technology and drive this through to enablement
- Good level of experience and understanding around IT Asset Management technology and tooling
- Ability to lead technical quarterly business reviews for strategic ITAM vendors
- Experience with all or one of the following: Flexera, snow and/or service now
- Ideally have experience and understanding of both hardware and software asset management
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Good leadership skills and experience
- Effective and persuasive in both written and oral communications.
- Ability to gain SC clearance.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a market leading service provider and play a pivotal part in it's continued success please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.