Junior Cyber Network Engineer - French Spanish, Italian, Arabic, German, £ (depending on experience) + benefits, Central London
A truly outstanding position to join one of the UK's leading cyber firms who are experts in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning. They have an exceptional track record and probably one of the smartest management teams around. Starting out from humble beginnings their rapid innovation has made them a clear leader in this exciting field.
This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
-It is essential that you are fluent or native in at least one of the following languages please: French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and German.
- Some real-world experience working with networking, security and infrastructure.
- Degree educated in computing, networking or something related.
- Able to troubleshoot and analyse problems beyond surface level.
- Perhaps you have been involved with implementations and deployments.
- Good hardware and general support skills.
- It is essential you have first class client communication skills and we will look for evidence of this, happy speaking to different audiences including senior management.
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols, DHCP, DNS and Cisco.
- CCNA / CCNP would be highly advantageous.
- Genuinely enjoy and want to be in a networking environment.
- Happy to travel at short notice and on an international basis - when it becomes safe to do so.
Please note that interviews are being conducted remotely.
This role could suit a recent graduate that wants to get involved with networking and possess some 1st /2nd Line Support experience.
In return for your hard work and skills you will be involved in a variety of rewarding activities working for a prestige organization who continuously strive to the top. Assisting with installations and implementations, providing support for network traffic, liaising between the client and the company technical team and getting the chance to travel internationally!
If you are looking to step up then this is the company to do it with.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Please note we are on the client's supplier list and have the consent to represent them for this position. Keywords - Cyber, Networking, Troubleshoot, Technology, London, Security, Computing, Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, Support, Hardware, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.