Legal Tech Product Consultant -, degree physics, natural sciences, engineering, mathematics, technology, software £competitive (depending on experience) + nice benefits, Central London RegTech has become one of the fastest growing and exciting areas in technology. We have a phenomenal position for a Legal Tech Product Consultant with the opportunity to join a prominent legal tech organisation who have seen rapid growth, they are comprised of some of the smartest minds in technology and lead by a truly entrepreneurial management team.
This company knows how to make things happen despite challenging economic times.
- Must hold a degree in physics, natural sciences, mathematics, engineering, computing or something related from a highly ranked university with a 2.1 or higher please.
- An understanding of eDiscovery, litigation, law, IP or compliance would be beneficial but not essential.
- Some technical / programming or scripting knowledge could be advantageous but again not essential per se.
- Able to explain products and technical concepts to clients.
- Confident in speaking to high profile clients and Senior Managers, someone that has some experience operating in a corporate or professional environment could do well.
- Applicants that have experience within consulting, product specialist or a related position could do very well.
- Analytically minded, natural problem solver and enjoy investigating beyond the surface of a problem.
- A genuine interest in joining cutting edge technology company and be customer focussed.
- Want to join a growing software organisation with a close knit team.
- Happy with travel and potentially on an international basis occasionally.
We think that this role would suit someone that is looking to work for a top software house but who is more interested in a consultancy / product type role.
Graduates are welcome to apply too.
- Representing the company in a highly professional manner acting as an account manager between the clients and different departments.
- Understanding each clients' needs and assisting in designing solutions then implementing these for clients whilst providing on going support.
- Continuously providing feedback to the company so that improvements can be made.
- Acting as an advisor to clients and being the technical authority.
We think this is a unique and fulfilling role that will give you the opportunity to grow, plush central London location, welcoming team, team outings and the chance to join one of the UK's top tech legal software houses.
Competitive base salary + bonus + benefits + the chance to join an elite software company!
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Akkodis operating as an Employment Agency. Akkodis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords - Graduate, eDiscovery, Law, Degree, Tech, Physics, mathematics, technology, Software, Consultant,
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.