Planning Analytics Consultant - TM1, IBM Cognos
Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a market leading consultancy to recruit an experienced Planning Analytics Consultant with strong knowledge of TM1 (IBM Cognos Planning) to deliver Data and Analytical solutions to multiple clients.
This role is fully homebased with very infrequent travel and offers a highly competitive salary.
As a Planning Analytics Consultant you will work closely with TM1 Developers and wider projects teams to deliver market leading solutions.
- Good experience and understanding of Business Financial Processes, (Accountancy)
- Ability to self-manage and work without direct supervision on customer sites
- Capturing and understanding client business requirements
- Designing and implementing IBM Cognos Planning solutions
- Producing solution design documentation
- Supporting sales colleagues with demonstrations
- Support and diagnosis on existing Planning/TM1 installations
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships
- Full Project Lifecycle (Requirements, Build, Test, Deploy and Document)
- IBM Cognos Planning Analytics (TM1)
- Model Building using Architect and Perspectives
- Writing Turbo Integrator scripts and Rules
- Knowledge of ETL and data integration
- Database Skills (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Cloud Deployment
- Cognos Enterprise Planning
- IBM Cognos 10/11 suite
- BI Reporting in any of (Cognos Analytics, Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau)
- Other Planning tools (e.g. Anaplan)
Please not you must be eligible to gain security clearance for this role.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation that makes a real and impacting difference, please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.