Akkodis is currently recruiting for a Power Systems Engineer to join our client on a 6 month initial contract.
Role: Power Systems Engineer Duration: 6 months Rate: £500 - £530 Status: Inside IR35 Location: Remote working
- Distribution network modelling and synthesising information in reports
- Defining expansion measures to future proof the network
- Feasibility assessments
- Identifying network and grid bottlenecks
- Network development
- Previous experience within electricity transmission and distribution networks
- Experience within at least one of: power systems modelling, network planning, grid analysis including planning
- Electrical software experience (PSSE, IPSA etc)
- UK regulatory framework experience is desirable (RII0-ED2 price controls)
Interested? Apply now to be considered
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.