Hybrid Working - 2 days in the Office
Office Location: London OR Nottingham
Up to 55K Basic + 15% Bonus
Working for a renowned player in the Retail/Gambling space this is a great opportunity for a candidate with an IT/Technical background looking to further develop their career in the Cyber space. Hands on role identifying risks and issues, you'd propose design improvements to ensure the business security posture remains aligned.
Key responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Technical view and understanding of the business architecture and flow
- Assess the security of new applications being implemented within the business
- Implement the Group's Information Security strategy
- Knowledge with containerization technologies and container security concepts
- Experience developing security tools and open-source projects
- Experience managing security consoles and log correlation solutions
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.