Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Specialist London - Hybrid Working
London - Hybrid Working
Want to work for a provider of predictive marketing insights designed to assist businesses to maximise their B2B marketing efforts through the power of machine learning? Well, you're in luck because they are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their team in London.
As the Senior Data Scientist, you will use the in-house modelling platform to build and deliver Machine Learning solutions for the clients and monitor the live performance as well as exploring different datasets to prototype and build new features that will feed into our Machine Learning products. You will help improve and expand the products across a wide variety of data science disciplines including NLP, data matching and geospatial data science, mentor, and coach more junior team members.
What you will need:
- Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Maths, Economics, Neuroscience degree or similar
- Leading key projects from inception to delivery ensuring marketing efficiency goals are met
- Excellent understanding of classical Machine Learning algorithms (e.g. Logistic Regression, Random Forest, XGBoost, etc.) as well as pioneering research area (e.g. NLP, Transfer Learning etc.) and deep Learning algorithms (e.g. BERT, LSTM, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and Python's ecosystem for data analysis (Jupyter, Pandas, Scikit Learn, Matplotlib).
- Comfortable working with cloud computing environments (eg AWS)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate data to non-data literate teams and achievement of commercial objectives.
- Mentoring and coaching junior colleagues
- Ideally you will have experience using tree-based machine learning algorithms, ie. Random Forests and Gradient Boosting
This role offers flexible and hybrid working (2 days in the office). To apply, or just for more info, please get in touch - email@example.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.