Senior Pre - Sales Cyber Security Consultant - cyber, IAM, security, cloud, SIEM, Threats, £ generous base salary + bonus + attractive benefits, Central London / multiple locations/ hybrid working model
Due to rapid growth one of the UK's largest software companies has several openings for high calibre Senior Pre - Sales Cyber Security Consultants who are looking for a new and rewarding challenge. This phenomenal software company has its fingers in most pies which ranges from Blockchain through to data security, providing first class consulting expertise.
Sound interesting so far?
Who are you?
-Must be a highly seasoned Senior Pre - Sales Security / Cyber Security Consultant with a proven background in this field, we would please ask to see detailed evidence.
- If you have solid experience within the pre - sales arena and a sound understanding of the cyber security landscape, then we are not averse to viewing this.
- You could be skilled in a variety of areas, but we would please for at least one of the following which might include: IAM (Identity & Access Management), CyberArk, ForgeRock, Microsoft, Okta, OneLogin, Oracle, Ping Identity, RSA, Sailpoint, Spunk, Sophos, Cisco, FireEye, McAfee, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, or any other common vendors.
- Well versed in producing professional large POF (Proof of Concepts), managing lengthy pre - sales cycles and assisting in closing large scale business more than fifty thousand pounds as a minimum and sometimes of a complex nature.
- Great experience in providing technical solutions to clients.
- Naturally we would please ask that you written capabilities are faultless for a position like this.
- Happy to have a mix of remote / office-based work and a willingness to travel.
- Entrepreneurial by nature, business savvy and a real thirst to drive forwards within the cyber security domain.
- If you have been within a professional services type environment that is not necessarily pre - sales and can tick yourself against most of the above we would be happy to take a look.
- Any supporting security / cloud / IAM certifications would not go un-noticed.
Please note this is a Senior Pre - Sales Cyber Security Consultant position, not graduate or mid - level role.
A generous base salary + bonus + benefits are on offer as is the opportunity to grow.
Please don't delay in sending your application via the link below.
What's not to like?
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: cyber, security, sales, pre - sales, consultant, IAM, CyberArk, ForgeRock, Microsoft, Okta, OneLogin, Oracle, Ping Identity, RSA, Sailpoint, Spunk, Sophos, Cisco, FireEye, McAfee, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.