Solutions Architect - Microsoft Dynamics/D365
Akkodis are currently working with a leading global service provider to recruit an experienced Solutions Architect with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/D365. As a Solutions Architect you will be working with a team of specialist Architects to provide cutting edge solutions to multiple high-profile clients.
This role offers fully remote working and the opportunity to work with several high-profile clients.
As the Solutions Architect for MS Dynamics, you will work with the wider development and architecture team and be responsible for designing end to end solutions and providing governance for the overall design in conjunction with delivery partners.
- Proven Solution Architecture experience
- Must have strong commercial awareness, and an understanding of how businesses work financially
- Possesses a broad knowledge of solution areas such as transformation and migration, security, business analysis, applications, integration and infrastructure, service management, including trends in the current marketplace and understands how these interact to arrive at a solution.
- Expert in using architectural principles and frameworks.
- Good cloud technology exposure with Azure and / or AWS
- Expert on MS Dynamics solutions.
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a market leading organisation and play a pivotal role in their continued success please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.