Solutions Architect - Cloud/PowerPlatform/Salesforce/D365
Akkodis are currently working with a leading global service provider to recruit a number of experienced Solution Architects with strong technical knowledge of multiple solutions.
This is a Solutions role with a focus on Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS), Salesforce, Power Platform, OutSystems, Mendix (Low Code / No Code) and Automation that will require engaging directly with customers in support of the clarification or shaping of needs, solution architecture, definition of requirements and priorities, identification of solution choices and development of solutions.
This role offers fully remote working and the opportunity to work with several high-profile clients.
As a Solutions Architect you will work with the wider development and architecture team and be responsible for designing end to end solutions and providing governance for the overall design in conjunction with delivery partners.
- Proven Solution Architecture experience
- Strong commercial awareness, and an understanding of how businesses work financially
- Possess a broad knowledge of solution areas such as transformation and migration, security, business analysis, applications, integration and infrastructure, service management, including trends in the current marketplace and understand how these interact to arrive at a solution.
- Expert in using architectural principles and frameworks.
- Good cloud technology exposure with Azure and / or AWS
- Expert in using Salesforce solutions.
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes.
- Working in large change programmes in a leadership role involving key integration of some of the leading technology supplier and their products (e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, Google etc.)
- Hands-on experience with container-orchestration, Cloud, databases and programming languages is advantageous.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a market leading organisation and play a pivotal role in their continued success please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.